- I've helped build a conservatory.
- I've finished the second season of The Murkum Show, plus spin-off Greasy Food With Gonce, and been putting in some brain-juice on the third run.
- I've made progress towards filming the next set of Papercuts episodes.
- I've started writing Cylinder and Miserable Series 4 (as threatened earlier).
- I've put in a few months of doodling on my second Papertowns drawing.
- I've bought a new camera - a Nikon D7100, which is very, very nice, and will be used for all future instalments of Murkum Show, Papercuts etc.
- I went to Root Hill again - my 9th time. Really starting to feel like part of the woodwork now. Enjoyed it very much. Was able to take a car for the first time. Also took the D7100, and had a horrible moment where I thought it was broken, but fortunately it turned out that the £900 camera was fine, the problem was with the £20 memory cards, which were in fact fakes and have now been sent back and refunded.
- I launched a new website for YBC... and then had an embarrassing hiccup where I forgot the admin password.
- Probably other stuff I've forgotten to mention.
So, there you go - a quick recap of all the stuff that I never got round to blogging about in more tedious detail over the last quarter of a year.
Oh... and I might have slightly started writing A Salesman Beneath again, after a nearly-3-year hiatus. Hm...
- The Colclough