Thursday 30 September 2010

The blog you've all been waiting for!

This blog post brings good news: as of this evening, the long-anticipated Megastropulodon Attacks! Director's Cut is available to view online, for free, complete and unabridged.

The only catch is that I had to cut the film in half to put it on YouTube, as they only allow videos up to 15 minutes long, and the film clocks in at 15 minutes and 48.48 seconds.

So, I uploaded the first half yesterday, but half-way through processing the second video the uploader crashed, and my whole web connection ground almost to a halt for the rest of the day.  So I tried again this morning and left the computer chewing over the issue while I went to Legoland for the day with Mum and my younger siblings.  And this time, it worked!  I got back to find one of those nice green notification boxes telling me that the upload was successful, etc etc.

And now, without further ado: here are the videos!  I hope you like them.

Part 1


Part 2


So, there you go.  I must say, it was nice to be able to end my month's blogging on a positive note!


- The Colclough

No comments:

Post a Comment