It's a bit different to my last two Root Hill on Camera trailers, this time using a pared-down "less is more" approach. But I think that's a good thing, as it wouldn't do to just keep repeating the same old ideas and let them go stale. Those of you who weren't there will probably be hopelessly confused, but for those who were: I hope you'll enjoy it.
Two things to watch out for in the trailer:
- Josh's reduced afro.
- The Mistake. There's at least one 'error' that I'm aware of, but I decided I liked it so I let it stay. I'll be interested to see if any of you can work out what I'm on about.
Just a bit of DVD menu authoring and disc burning to go, and then it's on to the post & packaging!
Okay, there wasn't much text in this post. But then again, they say a picture is worth a thousand words, and Vegas tells me there are 2376 frames in this video, which - at least in theory - means it's worth approximately 2.4 million words. And I think there should be bonus points awarded for Root-Hill-relatedness, maybe...
- First 12 for '12 status: 4 down, 8 to go - still at the back, but closing the gap
- Latest book read: still A Brit Different
- Latest film/TV watched: still Sherlock
- Latest music listened to: Ode to Jim by Phil & Has, as featured in the Root Hill on Camera 2011 trailer
- Latest edible item eaten: still that hot chocolate
- Predominant colour of clothes: same stuff as earlier today
- Programs and web pages currently running: Microsoft Office Outlook 2007, Firefox (tabs: MatNav 6.1; Blogspot Dashboard; Blogspot Create Post)
- Webcomics posted today: n/a
- The Colclough