And of course, do battle with Royal Mail in a gallant effort to get the things into your letterboxes.
For those of you who bothered to order a copy (all 16 of you), here's a couple of sneak-preview pictures of what you can expect to receive soon so long as RM don't mess up and lose all my packages like they did last time I sent DVDs by post. For those who didn't, here's a tantalising glimpse of what you're missing out on this year (mind you, it's not too late to place an order)...
The front cover of the box...
...and the main menu
By the time I've got everything in the post, it'll be about 4-and-a-half months since RH 2010, although production time has been closer to 3-and-a-half, as I didn't even start editing until the beginning of October. Which all means I've done the job a lot faster than I did last time (the RH 2008 DVD took me 6 months). And the really nice bit is that I'm pretty sure I've done it better this time round. More / better achievement in less time. That feels good.
If / when your discs arrive, I'd be very interested to hear what you think of them - anything I should have done differently? Any bits that go on too long? Anything you wanted to see more of? (Apart from the Yorkshire Pizza of Death - that was censored for health-and-safety reasons. I didn't want to be running up psychiatrists' bills.)
And finally, my stats...
- 11 For 11 status: 3 down, 8 to go - which means I'm currently winning by 1 post. *deranged cackle*
- Latest book read: The Runaway Train (first draft) by Hannah Newcombe
- Latest film/TV watched: Pixar: 25 Magic Moments
- Latest music listened to: The NeverEnding Story OST by Klaus Doldinger & Giorgio Moroder (1984)
- Latest food/sweets/whatever eaten: a yellow fruit pastille - preceded by other fruit pastilles!
- Programs and web pages currently running: Word 2007, Outlook 2007, Windows Explorer, Firefox (tabs: MatNav x2, Blogspot Create Post; hannahlikessheepbaa.blogspot.com)
- Webcomics posted today: Cylinder and Miserable #1119
- The Colclough