I did have some posts planned. Really. It just took a while (or several whiles) to work out the details. "Godzilla Versus" was one of them, and I'm hoping you'll get to see another two pretty soon, including the answers to "22 Questions, 1 Clue". But in the meantime, I thought I should end the race with an illustrated acknowledgement of my defeat. So I tried to do a quick drawing of the podium... but it all went horribly wrong, so I gave up and decided to settle for verbal acknowledgement instead.
Just you wait. 2013 will happen (the Mayans have nothing to do with it, trust me), and "First 13 for '13" will be a whole different contest! MWAHAHAHAHAAAAAHH!!!
My final statistics for the end of the race:
- First 12 for '12 status: 12 down, 0 to go. All finished.
- Latest book read: still working through 1 Kings in the KJV. Now, Solomon's successor is dead too.
- Latest film/TV watched: a Ren and Stimpy episode (can't remember which one came last)
- Latest music listened to: Indaco by Ludovico Einaudi
- Latest edible item eaten: toasted hot cross bun, and cowjuice
- Predominant colour of clothes: the old blue and grey, this time with a white t-shirt underneath
- Programs and web pages currently running: Microsoft Office Outlook 2007, Firefox (tabs: Blogspot Create Post; Blogspot Dashboard; MatNav 6.1), Skype; Windows Media Player 11
- Webcomics posted today: n/a
- The Colclough