Monday 29 August 2011

Arbitrary Again

So, I'm back from Root Hill (might blog about that later), and Doctor Who is back on the air (I'm still confused, but my gut reaction is that I liked Let's Kill Hitler better than A Good Man Goes to War, even though there wasn't as much bashing of the Fuhrer as the title might lead you to expect).  However, it's gone half ten at night, and unlike certain other people, that's a bit late for me to be starting to write an ambitious blog post.  So I'll just leave you with a couple of little videos.

I forgot to embed Arbitrary Stopframe 8 when I uploaded it a few weeks ago.  I've just uploaded episode 9, so I may as well take the opportunity to rectify my mistake, and embed both at once:






Now that I've finished my big crazy glut of travellings, I might try and get back to doing these things on a weekly basis.  Ooh, how ambitious.


- The Colclough

No comments:

Post a Comment