It all depends on the context.
- Cows are bigger. So if I had to carry one of them for any length of time, I'd go for the sheep, but if I wanted to use farm animals as ballast (I don't know why, it's just hypothetical!) then I'd say cow.
- Sheep taste more interesting... or do they? I've mostly had adult beef but non-adult lamb. To make a fair comparison, I should really be comparing beef to mutton, and lamb to veal. Looks like I've got more eating to do, doesn't it.
- Cowjuice. Therefore cows get another vote. Enough said on that one.
- If I was a biker I'd probably vote cow, because I don't think riding around on a motorbike in a big fluffy sheep skin would make you look very clever. But I'm not a biker. Mind you, I wouldn't want my shoes made of sheep either, so I guess that is still a vote in favour of cows.
- Sheep are less likely to kill you if they get upset when you walk through their field. Also, if you happen to stand in their deposits, sheep deposit is smaller and won't cover as much of your shoe.
- Speaking of footwear: sheep are much better at growing sock ingredients on their backs.
- Bullying and cowardice are both frowned upon, but sheepishness isn't so much.
- Sheep are probably funnier. Mostly because of the ball-of-wool-with-a-face-at-one-end effect.
- And of course, we all know Hannah Likes Sheep (Baa!), so I daren't vote Cows anyway!
Also: Sam's questions, #1: "If you could be in a Rock Band what Instrument would you Play?"
I never did get the hang of the fingering on string instruments, so that rules out Guitars and all variants. My singing (read: 'droning') is atrocious, so that rules out Vocals. So, um... do rock bands have keyboards? If they do, then I'd probably say keyboards, as I studied piano up to Grade 4, and I like the one-key-one-note setup. If they don't, then I guess that would leave me on drums. Why do I suddenly feel compelled to say something about "dusting for vomit"?
Because we do like us a few statistics:
- Twenty Questions status: 6 down, 14 to go
- Days until Root Hill: 17
- Latest book read: go and take a wild guess. Really.
- Latest film/TV watched: still The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
- Latest music listened to: How to Train Your Dragon OST by John Powell (specifically Track 9, New Tail)
- Latest edible item eaten: sponge cake
- Predominant colour of clothes: I haven't changed since this morning
- Programs and web pages currently running: Microsoft Office Outlook 2007, Firefox (tabs: Blogspot Create Post; National Rail Enquiries; MatNav 6.1); Microsoft Office Word 2007; Windows Media Player 11
- Webcomics posted today: Cylinder and Miserable #1326
- The Colclough