Friday 19 August 2011

Signing off (for now)

So, the Twenty Questions challenge is over.  Pretty much.  It has resulted in my most bloggingest month ever (sorry, I couldn't be bothered to work out how to say that in real grammar) with 18 posts in August, and it's prompted me to think through some questions and come up with some answers which had never occurred to me before.  I'd probably have gone my whole life without attempting a scientific comparison of the relative merits of sheep and cows, for example, if Hannah hadn't included that on her question list.

It's also made me pretty tired of staring at ye olde Blogger Create Post screen.

Anywho, I'm off to Root Hill tomorrow, so I'll be internetless for a week.  No more Blogger Create Post screens.  No wordsmithing races or challenges.  No animation, probably (don't panic though, I'm working on an idea for Arbitrary Stopframe Episode 9 for when I get back).  No webcomic updates (well, Tim's going to look after Fort Paradox as it's his turn this week anyway, and Cylinder and Miserable will get some bonus strips online tomorrow).  Goodness knows what else will happen though!  After all, it was thanks to meeting H and one or two other things that happened at Root Hill 2010 that I started this blog in the first place.  Who knows what RH 2011 might precipitate?

But before I head off, I've got one little loose end to wrap up from Twenty Questions: Sam gave me 5 extra questions, and I only answered 3 of them so far.  Here are the rest.


Sam's questions, #4: "Which do you prefer: Motorhead or Metallica?"

I really don't know.  I've never really listened to either.


Sam's questions, #5: "Who is your favourite Stand Up Comedian?"

Another case of "I don't have a particular favourite".  But if I had to choose one, then maybe Jeff Dunham. For Achmed.


For those of you who are going to Root Hill, I'll see you there.  For the rest, see you afterwards.


- The Colclough

1 comment: