Photos follow, at the usual exchange rate of 1 photo = 1k words.
Stained Glass IV (18" x 24", completed 6th January)
To be honest, that didn't really come out how I intended, which is part of the reason I'm doing an SG V, this time using my new tube of Process Cyan. But the relatives seemed to like it, as it disappeared off the kitchen table as soon as it was dry, and turned up again hanging off a nail in the stairwell, like so:
Stained Glass IV, A Dive in Blue and Open to Interpretation in situ on our staircase
untitled variations nos. I, II and III (all A2, completed circa October, 1 December and 11 January)
I already showed you variation I, but I re-posted the photo as a reminder of what came before. And I should point out that the different colouration is due to the light conditions when I took the photos - the papers and inks are actually identical. To some degree I see these three as a sort of trilogy, and although I have plans for a fourth instalment I suspect it'll be somewhat different to its predecessors.
SG V and River III aren't developed enough yet to be worth taking any photos of, so you'll just have to wait and see.
- First 12 for '12 status: 8 down, 4 to go - I could try claiming I'm on 9, what with having written yesterday's Fort Paradox Backstage, but that wasn't on my main blog so it probably doesn't count, and I can't be bothered to quibble.
- Latest book read: part of 2 Samuel from the KJV
- Latest film/TV watched: Royal Institution Christmas Lectures 2011: Meet Your Brain, part 1
- Latest music listened to: How to Train Your Dragon OST by John Powell, I think
- Latest edible item eaten: jambolaya followed by coffee
- Predominant colour of clothes: shabby blue-greys
- Programs and web pages currently running: Microsoft Office Outlook, Word and Excel 2007, Firefox (tabs: MatNav 6.1; Blogspot Dashboard; Blogspot Create Post), Skype
- Webcomics posted today: n/a
- The Colclough