Thursday 4 August 2011

Bungeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrmmmaybe I won't, actually

Question 18: "Would you ever go bungee jumping?"


The short answer is no, I really wouldn't. In fact, I'd sooner be tied to a dubiously thin-looking piece of rope and thrown headlong off the side of a bridge over a really deep canyon, and face the risk of getting splattered horribly over the ground if the rope isn't what it's cracked up to be. Oh, wait... that is bungee jumping, isn't it.  I guess that's why I'm not going bungee jumping in a hurry B]

I am not, and never have been, an adrenaline junkie.  People can harp on all they like about the 'thrills' of hurling themselves off buildings or out of aircraft, but I prefer to get my kicks from creative achievement, rather than from rash acts committed in the face of the laws of physics.  From my point of view, completing a chapter of Fort Paradox is much more exciting than any amount of physical activity.

I'm not sure what else to say about that one, and I've fulfilled the minimum word count, so I'm going to leave it at that.


Sam's questions, #2: "Have you seen any Godzilla Films?"


No, but I really really really want to! Because giant mutant lizard monsters are cool - especially when they've got atomic death rays.  Any offers of a DVD loan will be gratefully received.


Statistics time:
  • Twenty Questions status: 7 down, 13 to go
  • Days until Root Hill: 16
  • Latest book read: Tim has reminded me that The Stig gets 25p every time anyone uses the word 'Min*****t', so I'm going to stop saying the name of that book - you can keep assuming it's still the last thing I read, until I tell you I've read something else
  • Latest film/TV watched: The Bourne Supremacy
  • Latest music listened to: How to Train Your Dragon OST by John Powell (I think)
  • Latest edible item eaten: Weetos
  • Predominant colour of clothes: depends if you're looking at my legs or my top - overall, I suppose "desaturated medium tones" would just about cover it
  • Programs and web pages currently running: Microsoft Office Outlook 2007, Firefox (tabs: Josh's Most Excellent Blog; Blogspot Create Post; MatNav 6.1); Skype
  • Webcomics posted today: Cylinder and Miserable #1327

- The Colclough

1 comment:

  1. I'm rather glad that you're normal. :) Although, I have to admit, I did the whole trampolining whilst attached to bungee cords the other day and that was pretty fun although i now have some annoying bruises and I sucked a bit at doing somersaults...

    ReplyDelete