Ooh, all of time and space... where do I want to start? A few of my destinations, in some semblance of chronological order:
- ~4000 BC to watch the beginning of the universe. No need to skip ahead and watch the end, because one way or another I'll get to see that anyway. Spoilers...
- ~2400 BC to see what the Ark looked like.
- AD 1011, to see what my local area looked like a millennium ago.
- It's tempting to go to 1605 and give the Gunpowder Plotters a helping hand, just to see what would happen to history if they'd succeeded, but I don't think I'd go through with that one.
- I'd go to Skywalker Ranch circa 1994, pick up George Lucas, bring him to the present and show him how the world has reacted to the Star Wars prequels, and then take him back to 1994 so he could fix the scripts accordingly.
- There was this huge lantern exhibition in the local park when I was living in Hong Kong, and one of my lasting regrets is that I didn't take the time to try and appreciate the quieter, less OTT parts. I'd take my TARDIS back to Sha Tin Park in autumn 1997 and look at all the bits I missed last time.
- I'd go to 2005 and bribe Russell T Davies to not write Love and Monsters.
- Saturn, just because.
My stats, at present:
- Twenty Questions status: 16 down, 4 to go
- Days until Root Hill: 3
- Latest book read: Operation Mincemeat
- Latest film/TV watched: The Simpsons Movie
- Latest music listened to: Doctor Who Series 1 & 2 OST by Murray Gold - I scared myself when I hit 'play' because I'd turned the speakers up way too loud by mistake 8p
- Latest edible item eaten: beef burger
- Predominant colour of clothes: black
- Programs and web pages currently running: Microsoft Office Word and Outlook 2007, Firefox (tabs: Fort Paradox offline archive; A White Horizon; Blogspot Create Post), Windows Media Player 11
- Webcomics posted today: Cylinder and Miserable #1338
- The Colclough