Hrmmm... good one. I've never really thought about this one before Hannah asked it, and the following answer is only a spur-of-the-moment hunch thing.
I think I'd probably be a square, because it suits my obsessive sense of logic and orderliness. Part of me wants to say a circle, but the whole pi thing would probably annoy me too much, whereas squares don't have that problem, so I'll go with one of those. Also, squares are tileable, which would have all sorts of implications for productivity and so on.
The phrase 'being square' might have connotations of social deficiency, but that's not going to put me off from choosing my shape because I'm socially deficient anyway. So there!
Not much change in these stats:
- Twenty Questions status: 15 down, 5 to go - three-quarters done...
- Days until Root Hill: 4
- Latest book read: Operation Mincemeat (nearly finished!)
- Latest film/TV watched: Red Dwarf 1.3 and 1.4
- Latest music listened to: Goin' Teapotty OST by Tim Johnston
- Latest edible item eaten: Cadbury's Dairy Milk
- Predominant colour of clothes: Grey
- Programs and web pages currently running: Windows Media Player, Microsoft Office Word and Outlook 2007, Firefox (tabs: MatNav 6.1; A White Horizon; Blogspot Create Post)
- Webcomics posted today: Cylinder and Miserable #1337; Fort Paradox bonus material
- The Colclough